Lake Como is the pearl of Lombardy, and the beauties of its natural landscapes attract tourists from every corner of the globe in all seasons. This unforgettable tour will take you to discover the best sides of this area, traveling along roads away from traffic while watching at exciting views from the top of the nearby hills, or the luxuriant gardens of the elegant and sumptuous historic villas, which you can also observe from the lake, sailing aboard the characteristic boats.
And then the Valtellina, with its terraced vineyards and the peaks of the Alps to watch over our slow passage on the cycle path that crosses it in the greenery along the Adda river. We will challenge the hairpin bends of the Stelvio or Mortirolo, but we will also indulge in the pleasures of the cuisine and the great quality of the wines of this area, and an unmissable experience on the farm to transform milk into cheese and cream into butter.
• Cycle the scenic lakeside bike paths around Como Lake, famous for its historical villas and gardens.
• Marvel at breathtaking scenery when you ride on the Lake Como shores, and on the myth of the Alps peaks, the Stlevio.
• Ride the easy bike paths of the Valtellina valley, blanketed in vineyard terraces among miles of dry-stone walls, and sample delicious red wines at Chiuro cantina in Valtellina.
• Taste delicious Pizzoccheri pasta and local cheeses only found in Valtellina.
An unforgettable tour that will let you discover Monferrato, Roero and Langhe, giving you all the beauty of this land – considered the most important wine region in Italy – which has received World Heritage Site status by UNESCO. You will ride on secondary roads away from car traffic, along the ridges of hills covered with vineyards and discover the ancient castles and squares of the medieval villages that we will go through.
The territory of this corner of Piedmont is very undulating, but the five stages we have designed are easily accessible for all those who have a minimum level of athletic preparation. However, you should not be surprised if, at times, it will be necessary to use all your available energy to overcome the short but demanding slopes that we will encounter. However, the effort will always be rewarded by splendid panoramic views. And then, off the bike, we will take you to discover the other fantastic and extraordinary side of this piece of Italy – its wines and its extraordinary cuisine. You will have the opportunity to visit the cellars that produce and store the great wines of the area, such as Barolo, Barbaresco, and Nebbiolo, which perfectly match the dishes that will be offered to you in the evening for dinner in the luxurious hotels and resorts we have selected for you.
• Less-travelled, gorgeous country roads on the UNESCO World Heritage Site.
• Ride through vineyard-clad hills to the renowned wine villages of La Morra and Barolo.
• Discover classic Piedmontese cuisine, taste world famous wines as Barolo, Barbaresco and Asti Spumante.
• Amazing accommodation in luxurious resorts.
Experience the magic of Sicily, its long summer, enchanting beaches and cities with a thousand-year history. Roads with almost no traffic, which running along the crag above the sea, among immense plantations of orange and olive trees, or climb up to challenge the highest volcano in Europe.
The Sicilian spring, amid sunny skies, blue sea and excellent food
This beautiful tour will take you to discover one of the most beautiful Italian regions. We will cycle on roads where car traffic almost does not exist, which at every kilometer offer extraordinary panoramas, along the Tyrrhenian coast or in the greenery and citrus groves of the internal valleys, climbing up to the majestic slopes of Etna, and then down to the southernmost tip, among the sumptuous baroque buildings of Noto and Modica. It will take effort to pedal around here and, sometimes, tiredness will be felt. But in the evening, on the outdoor tables of a restaurant by the sea, we will be able to enjoy the fantastic natural scenery and the fabulous food that only this land can give us.
• Mild climate, guaranteed sunshine and breathtaking landscapes.
• The ascent to the highest volcano in Europe.
• City of art and culture.
• Excellent food in characteristic restaurants.